By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the process of sales planning and territory management.
- Practice the effective ways of setting goals, developing sales activities and managing time effectively.
- Use relevant tools for route structuring and territory management.
- Comprehend the methods of effective territory management and strategic selling.
- Revise sales strategies and provide proper sales training for sales force.
All sales managers, supervisors, key account sales people and other senior sales staff. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.