By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers.
- Determine the uses and objectives of a CRM system.
- Recognize best practices in implementing a CRM strategy.
- Apply CRM for improving marketing, sales, customer service, and customer contact.
- Use Social CRM to drive collaboration among salespeople to increase their effectiveness.
Relationship managers, marketing managers, sales and customer care managers and supervisors, and senior sales and customer service staff. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
|Definitions ||Sales Force Automation |