|Image by ronploof via Flickr|
- Address the importance of customer service in a competitive environment.
- Practice the techniques of managing customer expectations and delighting customers.
- Agree on a strategy to recover from major setbacks and regain the loyalty of customers.
- Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction.
- Recognize the signals of customer irritation and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to their customer's problem.
This program is designed for:
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staff. This program is worth 15 NASBA CPEs.
Internal Customer Service
Managing Customer Expectations By Personality Style
Effective Communication Skills for Handling Customers
Professional Behavior with the Customer
Dealing with Difficult Customers