#Repost @ocean with @repostapp. ・・・ An absolutely beautiful tribute to #AustraliaDay by Aussie ocean photographer @warrenkeelan // "I love this country. From its first indigenous land owners, to the many folks who now call Australia their home, we all continue to contribute to the rich multicultural heritage that makes this beautiful country what it is today. I've been lucky to have seen most of Australia's vast coastline over my time and have lived in two of its states along the way. Nothing compares to this great southern land, its values and its people and I'm always proud to tell others where I'm from. Remember though, we are all just visiting and sharing this planet for a short time so make it count. Happy Australia Day!" Image ©Warren Keelan. Shot using @canonaustralia and @aquatech_imagingsolutions gear. #MadeOfOcean #Rise #ocean #Respect #Australia


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1JBjmFR
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...